- Spray Foam Insulation
- Commercial & Residential Insulation
- Blown Fibreglass and Cellulose Insulation
- Vapour Barrier
- Fire Proofing
- Ventilation & Air Sealing
- Sound Proofing
- BIBS (Blown-in-blanket system)
- Delivers comfort – helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Helps reduce monthly heating and cooling costs for the life of the home
- Certified to include a minimum of 58% total recycled content
- Greenguard verified to be Formaldehyde free
Here are a few other benefits…
- Foam insulation can be applied quickly.
- It is applied by trained, certified applicators.
- Acts as an air barrier and vapour barrier.
- It seals out drafts and won’t sag, shring or shift like batts or loose fill.
- It’s mould, mildew and pest resistant and reduces noise. Does not damage the ozone layer.
Whether its a new construction or retrofit, cellulose insulation is very versatile and can be applied in attics, cathedral ceilings, interior and exterior walls, floors and basements to achieve superior thermal, acoustical and fire resistance protection for your home.